I found this tag on Niina's blog the other day and because there are a few new faces around here, I thought it would be a good way for all of you to get your creeper on and get to know me more. If you do this tag afterwards, let me know so I can check it out :-)
11. I saw a live football match in England between Arsenal and Chelsea.
12. I did a River Nile cruise.
13. I played competitive tennis as far as you can go before playing on a state level.
14. I played 2 seasons of soccer and our team came dead last both times...
15. I have a "Nike" burn scar on my elbow from working the fries at McDonalds.
16. I got my learner's driver license first go - woo!
17. I wore a formal dress that cost 50c.
18. I've read two books in one day.
19. I've stayed awake for close to 48 hours.
20.I've met Internet people in real life! (cue Bobbi!)
21. I completed a 40 hour famine.
22. I ate McDonalds 3 times in one day. Yes, I'm an amazing person, I know.
23. I got an HD and a Pass all in the semester.
24. I pushed my brother down the stairs one time. To be fair, he pushed me down the stairs another time.
25. I could read by myself at the age of 4.
26. I came 5th in the state for a subject during my HSC and got the 4th highest overall rank for my school.
27. One time, I rode a camel. Actually, several times I've ridden camels.
28. I joined both my primary school and highschool choirs.
29. I've never broken a bone.
30.I took a selfie with Harry Styles' car!
This is not a joke. This is his car. I preceded to hyperventilate after this photo...
31. I chased down a thief in Belgium who stole our backpack. (Story to come!)
32. I stood on the Great Pyramid of Giza.
33. I committed to a 12 month gym membership. So far, so good.
34. I've eaten kangaroo.
35. I partially tore a ligament in my wrist.
36. I've driven from the bottom to the top of New Zealand.
37.I've been to the largest IKEA in the southern hemisphere.
38. I've only visited the East coast of Australia.
39. I have spent time in 13 countries.
40.I ate reindeer (and it was good!)
41. I kept a giant gobstopper hidden in my room for months because I wasn't allowed to have it. And yes, I would lick it periodically and put it back in the bag. *I am laughing hysterically right now and Justin said: Wow, you were such a rebel...*
42. I threatened to leave home when I was 5, walked to the end of the driveway and stopped because I wasn't allowed to go past that point. *still laughing hysterically*
43. I swallowed a tequila worm on my 18th.
44. I used to dance around my living room in a pink tutu pretending I was Leisel in the gazebo scene from The Sound of Music.
45. I visited the gazebo they used in The Sound of Music!
46. I sat on the kitchen bench for a really long time to avoid a cockroach.
47. I sang in the Sydney Opera House.
48. I did a barista course.
49. I saw Disney on Ice.
50. I am staying at a complete stranger's house in a few days times and yes Niina, I'm excited! Although... Kinda worried I'm going to wake up one morning and have her staring at me like this...