Last week was really busy but I didn't even notice!
I discovered last week that I've nearly blown my phone Internet usage for this month already and I have ages until it refreshes. Thus, no photos. How does that equal no photos? Well I couldn't have my phone Internet on when I was out so I couldn't get inspiration from Instagram and felt no desire to take photos. Maybe also because I forgot. I did get a couple though...
* I housesat for Justin's brother and his fiancee on the weekend and they got me flowers to say thanks. I'll admit, it was pretty hard to sit in a freshly painted unit and watch Gilmore Girls whilst burning a nice smelly candle. Life is hard...
* For Justin's 21st we went to Cirque du Soliel on Wednesday night. There's a post coming up about it this week!
Other things that happened...
* We went to a really nice dinner on Monday night at Glass restaurant. The theme for the night was Peruvian and it was delish. The waiters came to know me as "Jasmine-no-seafood" which was somewhat embarrassing but it also meant that the seafood dishes were replaced with delicious vinegary bean dishes. I died.
* I got my hair did and now I feel pretty and witty and gay! I'll show you that one when it's less poofy, more... flat?
* Oh, and part of the housesitting involved letting in delivery guys who came bearing a fridge and a washing machine. They said they were coming at 7am. They came at 6.40am. To say that I was unprepared is an understatement... The flip side of this is that I sort of, somewhat, not really helped get the fridge set up. I'm a regular handyman. Just call me Handy Jazz.
Don't do that.
What did you guys do this past week? Anyone else had delivery guys arrive waaaaay earlier than is acceptable?